Real Madrid Logo

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Neymar Hunted by Real Madrid




Neymar (credit: NELSON ALMEIDA/AFP/Getty Images)

Neymar (Santos striker) has agreed a five-year deal with Barcelona.

Neymar, who is finished his contract in June 2014, is the most wanted player in world soccer these days and has been connected with a number of clubs in recent months, such as Chelsea, Manchester City and Real Madrid.

Santos on Friday had confirmed that they had accepted 2 bids for the Brazilian, wide thought to be from Barcelona and Real Madrid.

And though Neymar said on Saturday that he was in "no hurry" to make a decision concerning his future, he can move to Camp Nou when the transfer window reopens.

A Barcelona statement read: "FC Barcelona and Santos have agreed to terms for Neymar da silva Santos Junior. The Brazilian forward will wear Blaugrana strip for next 5 seasons."

Neymar will cost somewhere within the region of £25million and will earn around £6m a year.
As a part of the deal, Barca will play 2 friendly matches against Santos - one at home and another away.

Neymar said: "It isn't getting to hold out till Monday. My family and friends already know my decision. On Monday, i'll sign a contract with Barcelona.

"I wish to give thanks the fans of Santos for these unforgettable 9 years. My feeling for the club and therefore the fans won't never change!

"Only a club like Santos FC may provide me everything I need on and off the field.  I give thanks the marvelous Peixe fans who supported me even in the most tough moments.

"I insisted on playing my last match, tomorrow, in Brasília. i would like to have the possibility to run into the pitch over again, wearing this shirt and hearing the fans sing my name.

"This could be a totally different moment for me. i am sad (because of the goodbye) and happy (to have a brand new challenge). could God bless my choice."

This is a Video i founded from youtube, uploaded by NachosBULL . Enjoy !!!




Source : http://www.crunchsports.com/category/Soccer/Chelsea-FC-Real-Madrid-CF-target-Neymar-to-join-FC-Barcelona-agrees-five-year-deal-201305260001/

0 comments:

Post a Comment